Gail Golden has presented lectures and workshops on a wide variety of topics to business executives from coast to coast and internationally. Her thoughtful and relevant content, combined with a very lively and engaging presentation style, have made her a sought-after speaker in a multitude of settings. A sample of the companies and organizations who has invited her to speak include Boeing, HSBC, The Society of Women Engineers, The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, Northern Trust, The Executives’ Club of Chicago, and many others.
Her presentations have included topics like:
- High Impact Leadership Skills for Mid-Career Women
- Delegating Authority
- Managing Experts for Peak Performance
- The Third Dimension of Leadership Intelligence
- Women as Allies, Women as Enemies
- Power, Presence, and Persona
- Building a Dynamite Board of Directors
- Building the Innovation Muscle
- The Art of Negotiation
Gail collaborates closely with the leaders of the organization or business to design presentations that are memorable and impactful.
Speaking Events Photo Gallery