Gail Golden is a leadership speaker who has presented lectures and workshops on a wide variety of topics to business executives from coast to coast and internationally. A sample of the companies and organizations who has invited her to speak include Boeing, HSBC, The Society of Women Engineers, The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, Northern Trust, The Executives’ Club of Chicago, and many others.
Her presentations have included topics like:
- High Impact Leadership Skills for Mid-Career Women
- Delegating Authority
- Managing Experts for Peak Performance
- The Third Dimension of Leadership Intelligence
- Women as Allies, Women as Enemies
- Power, Presence, and Persona
- Building a Dynamite Board of Directors
- Building the Innovation Muscle
- The Art of Negotiation
Watch Gail Golden’s APA speech on Agile.
Gail collaborates closely with the leaders of the organization or business to design presentations that are memorable and impactful.Download speaker prospectus
“An outstanding workshop. Gail did a nice job of telling the story of an interesting (and very relevant for me) engagement, dissecting what worked best and why, and drawing out key lessons learned—all done in an engaging and interactive way.”
—Workshop participant, Professional ConferenceBack to Services