Has it been years since you last interviewed for a job? Do you have an important interview scheduled and you really want to land that position? We can help you present you by ramping up your interviewing skills. As experts in executive selection, we have interviewed hundreds of business leaders. We know what interviewers are looking for and the keys to success in an interview.We will help you make a positive first impression, prepare for difficult questions, develop powerful questions of your own to bring to the interview, psych out what the interviewer is looking for, and avoid common interview pitfalls. Our approach is specific to you and to the job you are interviewing for. Our feedback is intelligent, candid, and kind. Give yourself a head start – learn to interview for success.
- Forcing new parents out of the workplace — for their own good and ours
- L.A.’s Watts Towers have a lot to teach us about ourselves
- To negotiate successfully, know what you want and why
- Why your nay-saying coworker may be the key to successful teamwork
- Employee burnout — an equation to define it and 3 steps to prevent it